ABOUT T(ART) PRODUCTIONS
We create inclusive, accessible events with a fun and campy twist. We are a queer* not-for-profit community company specialising in cabaret, arts, and social events and have been creating events for over seven years.
We’re proud to be a company led by trans and neurodiverse people, and strive to centre marginalised identities in all we do. We’re reclaiming space and making it ours!
Creating a safe space for everyone is a core part of our philosophy. All of our events come with our safer space policy and accessibility information to ensure that people feel seen, safe, and supported. We believe in intersectionality and that queer experiences are hugely diverse, and that diversity deserves to be showcased. And most importantly, we believe that you are wonderful and powerful and valid.
Our signature style is unmistakably camp, queer, and eclectic.
*We use the word queer as an umbrella term for people who are part of the LGBTQIA+ community. It's about rejecting society's expectations and carving out your own path. The word also describes our culture, community, and history.
- Multiple DatesSun, 10 DecSouth Oxford Community Centre10 Dec 2023, 14:00 – 15:00South Oxford Community Centre , Lake St, Oxford OX1 4RP, UK10 Dec 2023, 14:00 – 15:00South Oxford Community Centre , Lake St, Oxford OX1 4RP, UKWhether you’re an experienced artist or just fancy doodling around, this is a great place to make art and meet new people! This is a fun, safe, relaxed social space that runs monthly with a different queer model every time.
- Multiple DatesSun, 17 DecSouth Oxford Community Centre17 Dec 2023, 14:00 – 15:00South Oxford Community Centre, Lake St, Oxford OX1 4RP, UK
- Fri, 12 JanPegasus12 Jan 2024, 19:30Pegasus, Magdalen Rd, Oxford OX4 1RE, UK
- Multiple DatesSun, 28 JanOld Fire Station Cafe28 Jan 2024, 13:00 – 16:00Old Fire Station Cafe , 40 George St, Oxford OX1 2AQ, UK
- Fri, 16 FebDidcot16 Feb 2024, 19:30 – 21:30Didcot, 25 Station Rd, Didcot OX11 7NE, UK
partners, funders and supporters
We are so grateful to have the support of our partners and supporters, including The National Lottery Community Fund and Oxford City Council. We are also proud to be one of Pegasus' SPARK supported artists, as they help us create more queer youth work in Oxford.